Petite wrist corsage suitable for weddings, prom, Father-Daughter Dances or other special events.
- Sold individually
- meant for women with petite wrist or young girls ages 5 years and older.
- Designed using sola flowers, preserved greenery and filler.
- The beaded bracelet is made with faux pearls and stretchy cord.
- Customizable by choosing a ribbon color from our list and the option of added rhinestone sprays.
- This keepsake wrist corsage is fragile but much sturdier than fresh flowers.
- Corsage measures approximately 3.5" x 3.5"
- Because this is a keepsake item, product can be purchased months before your event and enjoyed months after your event.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight. Overtime sunlight will fade product.
- Sola flowers are an eco-friendly product made of balsa wood.
This is a handmade product, dye lots may vary. Product may contain dye, avoid water or moisture. Computer screens may not depict accurate colors of the product.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Sola flowers are handmade with shavings from the tapioca plant or soft balsa wood. In person they feel like a thick spongy paper. Due to being handmade no two flowers are exactly alike. Some brown spots will be on some of the flowers due to being made from natural materials.
No, all greenery and filler flowers I use in my designs are real plant material that has either been air dried, or chemically preserved and dyed after it has air dried. This allows all my items to be kept as keepsakes after your event.
Since our designs are all keepsake items, you can order and receive your flowers several months before your event! We recommend ordering no later than 1 month before the event to avoid rushed delivery fees.
Yes! Although hardier than fresh flowers, sola flowers are still fragile and need to be handled with care. Our designs are carefully packed for shipping, but sometimes small tears or broken petals may occur due to shipping. Even if this happens, the flowers are still beautiful and usable.
Sola flowers are more durable the fresh flowers, but they are still fragile. Handle them gently. Store indoors in a dry place. Direct sunlight through a window eventually will fade the flowers and greenery.
Forever! All of our designs are meant to be keepsakes.
Yes. You can apply few drops of oil-based scents to the flowers. Scents that we sell in our shop will last for several weeks and you can re-apply the scent as often as desired.